Bilfinger Salamis UK Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bilfinger Salamis UK Limited (Bilfinger Salamis), a subsidiary of Bilfinger Industrial Services UK Holding Limited, is an industrial services contractor that provides integrated, multi-disciplined maintenance, inspection, architectural outfitting, deck support, and specialist cleaning services. It also provides consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, environmental technologies and digital applications services. The company offers services to a wide range of customers, mainly in the oil and gas, petrochemical, industrial and utilities sectors. Bilfinger Salamis operates from two bases in Aberdeen and Lowestoft to support onshore and offshore activities. It operates a skills centre which provides specialist training and consultancy services. The company has operations in Continental Europe, Northwest Europe, North America and the Middle East. Bilfinger Salamis is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, the UK.
Bilfinger Salamis UK Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2018: Bilfinger Wins SPE Collaboration Award For Second Year Running
Mar 21,2018: Bilfinger Wins Major Contract With Shell U.K. And NAM
Jun 30,2017: Bilfinger Culzean Contract Creates 300 Jobs
Apr 10,2017: Bilfinger Expands Inspection Service Footprint With Netherlands Contract Win
Jan 09,2017: Bilfinger Salamis UK Secures North Sea Contract Extension For 150 JobsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.