Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company (BHE), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., generates, transmits, stores, distributes, and supplies electricity; and procures, transports, distributes and sells natural gas through its subsidiaries. It generates power through diversified energy sources such as natural gas, steam, coal, hydroelectric, wind, solar, geothermal, and nuclear. The company also provides traditional residential real estate brokerage services, and other integrated real estate services such as title and closing services; mortgage originations and mortgage banking; home warranties; property and casualty insurance; relocation services; and other home-related services. It supplies electricity and gas to residential, industrial, and commercial customers in the Western and Midwestern United States, Canada and Great Britain. BHE is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, the US.
Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 02,2017: Berkshire Hathaway Energy Subsidiaries to Deploy Uptake Technologies' Solutions Across Wind Power Fleet
Dec 29,2016: Vestas receives 140 MW order in the United States
Nov 02,2016: St. Olaf celebrates carbon-free electrical power
Oct 31,2016: Berkshire Hathaway Energy: Construction Completed on New Transmission Line in Northeast Iowa
May 20,2016: UpWind Solutions signs service contract for 1.75 GW of GE 1.5 MW turbinesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.