Belize Electricity Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Belize Electricity Limited (BEL) is a state-owned electricity transmission and distribution company. It sources electricity from local Independent Power Producers (IPP) utilizing hydroelectricity, petroleum, biomass, and solar energy sources; and through its interconnection with Mexico. BEL also generates electricity at its diesel-based electric power plants. The company supplies electricity through its transmission and distribution network. It supplies electricity to residential, commercial, industrial and social customers, among others in Belize, Central America. Its national electricity grid connects all the major municipalities (load centers) in Belize, except for Caye Caulker. The company operates through branch offices in Belmopan, Corozal, Dangriga, Independence, Orange Walk, Punta Gorda, San Pedro, and San Ignacio in Belize. BEL is headquartered in Belize City, Belize.
Belize Electricity Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 12, 2016: Belize to Make its Energy Sector More Climate Resilient
Dec 11, 2015: BEL Submits Request to PUC for Amendment to Electricity Rates
Apr 01, 2015: BEL Submits 2015-2016 Annual Tariff Review Proceeding Application to the Public Utilities CommissionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Belize Electricity Limited - Key Facts
- Belize Electricity Limited - Key Employees
- Belize Electricity Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Belize Electricity Limited - Major Products and Services
- Belize Electricity Limited - History
- Belize Electricity Limited - Company Statement
- Belize Electricity Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Belize Electricity Limited - Business Description
- Belize Electricity Limited - Corporate Strategy
- Belize Electricity Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Belize Electricity Limited - Strengths
- Strength - Diverse Sources of Supply
- Strength - Operational Performance
- Strength - Support from Government
- Belize Electricity Limited - Weaknesses
- Weakness - Technical Faults
- Belize Electricity Limited - Opportunities
- Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
- Opportunity - Expansion Initiatives
- Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: Belize
- Belize Electricity Limited - Threats
- Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions
- Threat - Transmission and Distribution Losses
- Threat - Operational Issues
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Sep 12, 2016: Belize to Make its Energy Sector More Climate Resilient
- Dec 11, 2015: BEL Submits Request to PUC for Amendment to Electricity Rates
- Apr 01, 2015: BEL Submits 2015-2016 Annual Tariff Review Proceeding Application to the Public Utilities Commission
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Belize Electricity Limited, Key Facts
- Belize Electricity Limited, Key Employees
- Belize Electricity Limited, Key Employee Biographies
- Belize Electricity Limited, Major Products and Services
- Belize Electricity Limited, History
- Belize Electricity Limited, Other Locations