Beerenberg Corp. AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Beerenberg Corp. AS (Beerenberg), a subsidiary of Beerenberg Holdco II AS, is an oil and gas service company that provides maintenance and modification solutions to the oil and gas industry both onshore and offshore on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and internationally. The company's major services include surface treatment, passive fire protection, insulation, architecture works and outfitting, scaffolding, rope access techniques, habitat (Sveisolat), mobile machining and diamond wire cutting, subsea insulation, decommissioning and related engineering and inspection services. The major clientele of the company includes Statoil, ConocoPhilips, Det Norske, Aker Solutions, WorleyParsons, Samsung, Hyundai and FMC Technologies, among others. The company has offices in Stavanger, Mongstad, Aukra and Os in Norway, and Goscicino in Poland. Beerenberg is headquartered in Bergen, Norway.
Beerenberg Corp. AS Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2017: Beerenberg's Frame Agreement With Wintershall
Apr 19,2017: Beerenberg Wins Contract For Hook-up Work At Johan Sverdrup FieldReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Facts
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Employees
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Major Products and Services
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - History
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Company Statement
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Business Description
- Business Segment: Benarx Solutions
- Business Segment: Services
- Geographical Segment: International Continental Shelf (ICS)
- Geographical Segment: Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS)
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Corporate Strategy
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Strengths
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Weaknesses
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Opportunities
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Threats
- Beerenberg Corp. AS - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 16, 2017: Beerenberg's Frame Agreement With Wintershall
- Apr 19, 2017: Beerenberg Wins Contract For Hook-up Work At Johan Sverdrup Field
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Facts
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employees
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employee Biographies
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Major Products and Services
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, History
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Other Locations
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Subsidiaries
- Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Competitors