Beckman Coulter Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Beckman Coulter Inc (Beckman), is a subsidiary of Danaher Corp, is a manufacturer of biomedical testing instrument systems. It develops, manufactures and markets biomedical laboratory instruments, software and other things that simplify and automate complex biomedical tests. The company offers its instruments, comprehensive diagnostic tests and business management services to hospitals, laboratories and other critical care settings worldwide. It provides scientific solutions for laboratory customers such as universities, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, government, hospitals, and commercial laboratories. It operates across the US, Canada, Europe and Asia with clinical and research systems operating in laboratories around the world. Beckman is headquartered in California, the US.
Beckman Coulter Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 04,2018: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Adds 6-Acetylmorphine (6-AM) and Buprenorphine (BUP) Assays to Comprehensive Chemistry Test Menu
Nov 27,2017: Quidel Confident in Legal Strength and Validity of Supply Agreement with Beckman Coulter to Sell BNP Assay Assets
Oct 11,2017: Beckman Coulter: Chatsworth operation to close, lay off workers
Aug 10,2017: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Announces Enhancements to the Access 2 Immunoassay System
Jul 31,2017: Beckman Coulter Highlights the First US IVD Test Delivering Flow Cytometric Leukemia & Lymphoma Analysis in the Routine Clinical LabReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.