Bayshore Petroleum Corp Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – 2017
Bayshore Petroleum Corp Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Bayshore Petroleum Corp (Bayshore Petroleum) is an oil and gas company that explores, produces, and develops natural gas and petroleum. The company develops conventional and unconventional oil and gas prospects in North America and across the world. Its CCC technology provides heavy oil and bitumen upgrading and IUT technology for hydrocarbon desulfurization. Bayshore Petroleum also undertakes operations of projects such as Canadian conventional oil and gas exploration and development, Canadian oil sands projects, shale gas and oil, coal bed methane and in-situ coal gasification, among others. The company has joint venture with local energy companies. It partners with oil and gas companies. Bayshore Petroleum is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
- Company Snapshot
- Key Information
- Company Overview
- Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017
- Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
- Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017
- Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Production and Reserves Trends
- Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
- Natural Gas Production and Reserve Trend, 2013-2017
- Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, 2013-2017
- Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses
- Oil and Gas Performance Metrics
- Recent Developments
- Bayshore Petroleum Corp - Recent Developments
- May 31, 2017: Bayshore Petroleum Announces Crude Oil Upgrading Test Program With Imaginea Energy
- May 02, 2017: Bayshore Petroleum Files December 31, 2016 Audited Financial Statements, Management Discussion And Analysis And Oil Gas Disclosure, And Departure Of Director
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Data Information Sources
- Company Source
- SEC/Other Regulatory Filings
- Other Sources
- Expert Panel Validation
- Data Definition
- Oil and Gas Reserves
- Units of Measure
- About GlobalData
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Key Facts
- Table 2: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
- Table 3: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017
- Table 4: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017
- Table 10: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Natural Gas Production and Reserves Metrics, bcf, 2013-2017
- Table 11: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, bcf, 2013-2017
- Table 21: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2013-2017
- Table 22: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2013-2017
- Table 25: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2013-2017
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Key Valuation Metrics, EV/Production ($/boed), EV/Proved Reserve (US$/boe), 2013-2017
- Figure 2: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Natural Gas Production and Reserves Metrics, bcf, 2013-2017
- Figure 3: Bayshore Petroleum Corp, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2013-2017