Bausch & Lomb Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Bausch & Lomb Inc (Bausch & Lomb), a subsidiary of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc, is a vision-care company with focus on the protection, enhancement and restoration of eyesight. It offers over-the-counter supplements, eye care products, contact lenses, ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, lens care products, ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments. The company develops, manufactures and markets eye health products for the treatment of a wide range of eye conditions such as glaucoma, conjunctivitis, eye allergies, dry eye and retinal diseases. It has operations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Bausch & Lomb is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey, the US.
Bausch & Lomb Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 22,2017: Bausch + Lomb Receives FDA Approval of LUMIFY - The Only Over-The-Counter Eye Drop With Low-Dose Brimonidine For The Treatment Of Eye Redness
Nov 15,2017: Bausch + Lomb Helps To Recycle More Than One Million Units Of Contact Lens Materials Within First Year Of Launching The ONE By ONE Recycling Program
Aug 16,2017: Valeant Receives FDA Confirmation Of Voluntary Action Indicated Inspection Classification For Tampa Facility
Jul 31,2017: Contact lens giant Bausch & Lomb creates 125 extra Waterford jobs
Jul 17,2017: Bausch + Lomb Launches Innovative Contact Lens Patient Savings & Rewards ProgramReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.