Bausch & Lomb Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (Bausch & Lomb), a subsidiary of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., is a global healthcare company. It develops, manufactures and markets eye health products for a wide range of eye conditions including glaucoma, conjunctivitis, eye allergies, dry eye and retinal diseases. Bausch & Lomb offers contact lenses, contact lens care, dry eye products, allergy/redness relief, Rx Pharmaceutical, eye vitamins, surgical products, vision accessories and safety and industrial cleaning products. The company has a manufacturing facility in Tampa, Florida, the US. It has a presence in Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Bausch & Lomb is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey, the US.
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2015: Bausch + Lomb Presents Products, Surgical Platforms and Newly Expanded Retina Offerings During the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in Las Vegas
Oct 08, 2015: Robins Kaplan LLP Named Co-Lead Counsel in Disposable Contact Lens Antitrust Litigation
Jul 29, 2015: Bausch + Lomb Announces Appointment of Brian Rosenblatt, OD, to Professional Strategy Team for US Vision Care Business
Jul 23, 2015: Bausch + Lomb Expands Line of Ocuvite Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplements with New Eye Health Gummies for Adults
May 03, 2015: Bausch + Lomb Presents New Scientific and Clinical Research During the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Meeting in Denver, COReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.