Baltimore Gas and Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE), a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, is a regulated public utility that purchases, transmits, distributes and sells electricity; and purchases, sells and distributes natural gas. The company also offers services such as billing, emergency response, meter reading, regular maintenance and balancing to customers in its service area. It supplied electricity and natural gas to residential, small and large commercial & industrial and public authorities. The company undertakes activities related to regulated retail sale of electricity, and regulated retail sale of natural gas in central Maryland, including the City of Baltimore. BGE is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company Key Recent Developments
May 16,2018: BGE Residential Customers’ Electric Bills to Decrease $11 Per Month
May 15,2018: BGE Expands Incentives for Electric Vehicle Shoppers
Apr 27,2018: BGE Helps Customers Grow Energy Savings with Tree Giveaway
Mar 21,2018: BGE Expects to Restore Service to Vast Majority of Customers
Mar 15,2018: BGE Adds State-of-the-Art Electric Buses to Company Vehicle FleetReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.