BASF Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BASF Corp (BASF), a subsidiary of BASF SE, is a chemical manufacturing company. Its product portfolio includes petrochemicals, monomers, intermediates, dispersions and pigments, care chemicals, nutrition and health products, paper chemicals, performance chemicals, catalysts, construction chemicals, coating, performance materials and crop protection products. BASF serves aerospace, mass transit, wind energy, chemical, automotive, agriculture, construction, personal care, health and nutrition, and packaging industries. The company has operational presence in the US, Canada and Mexico. BASF is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey, the US.
The company focuses on increasing its presence by entering new markets. Accordingly, it acquired EnerG2, an advanced carbon materials manufacturer.
BASF Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 03,2017: BASF to enter medical foods market in the US with DIEM Labs
Nov 01,2017: Global Ethylene Copolymers Market Is Expected To Be Valued At USD 67.02 Billion By 2025
Apr 04,2017: American Midstream Partners Places Midla Natchez Pipeline In Service
Mar 17,2017: Ownership Of Norway's Nyhamna Gas Export Plant To Expand
Oct 06,2016: BASF plans to build new facility for vitamin A in Ludwigshafen, GermanyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.