BAM Nuttall Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BAM Nuttall Limited (BAM Nuttall), a subsidiary of Royal BAM Group N.V., is a civil engineering contracting service provider .It engages in constructing roads, reservoirs, treatment plants, rail projects, sewers, container terminals and airports, and power plants, among others. The company also undertakes repair and maintenance of tunnels, bridges and highways, besides providing other technical services such as design, supply and installation of signaling and communications. It offers services to energy, maritime engineering, geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, nuclear, waste management, railways, roadways, aviation, and water industries. It operates on a regional basis through a network of subsidiary companies, business units and divisions. BAM Nuttall is headquartered in Camberley, Surrey, the UK.
BAM Nuttall Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: BAM Nuttall announces update on development of Blyth Offshore Demonstrator wind farm
May 08,2017: Renown Wins Blyth Wind Farm Project Contract
Jul 13,2016: COWI working with Royal BAM Group on Gravity Base Foundations for Offshore Wind FarmsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.