Axpo Power AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Axpo Power AG (Axpo), a subsidiary of Axpo Holding AG, is an energy utility company that generates and transmits electricity. Axpo generates electricity through various fuels sources such as nuclear, hydroelectric, thermal and renewable energy sources. The company provides services in the fields of energy and environment. Axpo supplies electricity generated to Axpo Trading AG for trading in the wholesale market. It also procures electricity under long term agreements. The company owns and operates power plants across Europe, including Central Europe, Italy, lberian Peninsula, Northern Europe and Baltic States, the UK and Ireland, and Southeastern Europe, among others. Axpo is headquartered in Baden, Switzerland.
Axpo Power AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2016: TAP Project Receives Five Ball Valves In Greece And Albania
Jun 21, 2016: TAP Awards Fibre Optic Cable Contract
Jun 08, 2016: Greek Ministry Of Environment And Energy Issues Installation Permit For TAP
May 25, 2016: EBRD Keen To Provide Funding For Southern Gas Corridor Project
May 16, 2016: TAP Pipeline Project Construction To Begin ShortlyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.