Axpo Holding AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Axpo Holding AG (Axpo) is an energy utility. It produces, trades and sells energy. The company generates electricity using nuclear, gas, hydro and other renewable sources. Axpo trades electricity, oil, biomass, coal, natural gas, CO2 certificates and green certificates for energy from renewable sources. It is owned by the cantons of North Eastern Switzerland and a few North Eastern Swiss cantonal utilities. Axpo owns and operates power plants and distribution grids; and provides risk and portfolio management, customer services, grid and system operation, and data network services. The company has operations in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and other countries in Europe, and in the US. Axpo is headquartered in Baden, Aargau, Switzerland.
Axpo Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Dec 06,2018: Sunrise provides mobile services to Axpo Group
Oct 08,2018: TAP to enable Albania to supply several facilities with gas
Oct 04,2018: TAP’s Albania section to be ready on time, if not before deadline-deputy minister
Sep 04,2018: Salvini, Blair to discuss Trans-Adriatic Pipeline
Aug 16,2018: Swiss utility Axpo plans to buy LNG from Canadian projectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.