Atrium Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Atrium Health (Atrium) formerly Carolinas Healthcare System is a healthcare organization which provides a wide range of healthcare and wellness programs throughout South and North Carolina. It provides medical services such as, brain and spine care, cancer care, cosmetic and plastic surgery, emergency and urgent care, liver and pancreas treatment (HPB), heart care, oral health, orthopedics, pain care, pulmonary and critical care, surgery, transplant, trauma and surgical critical care, urology, weight management, women's services and other healthcare programs and specialty services. The organization offers its services through a network of locations including hospitals, healthcare pavilions, physician practices, academic medical centers, surgical and rehabilitation centers, destination centers, nursing homes, home health agencies and hospice and palliative care. Atrium is headquartered at Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
Atrium Health Key Recent Developments
Jul 03,2018: Atrium Health to Capture Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Records via emsHIE
Feb 08,2018: Atrium Health and Navicent Health Announce Plans to Form Strategic Combination to Serve Communities in Central and South Georgia
Feb 07,2018: Atrium Health Announced as Newest Chapter in Storied History of Carolinas HealthCare System
Nov 07,2017: Mattei Foundation Commits $1 Million to Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute
Sep 19,2017: Carolinas HealthCare System names Anthony DeFurio CFOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.