Astellas Pharma Inc (4503) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Astellas Pharma Inc (Astellas) is a research based pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes a wide range of pharmaceuticals. The company’s product portfolio comprises both marketed products for the treatment of a wide range of urological diseases, infectious diseases, cancer, diseases and disorders of central nervous system (CNS), and metabolic diseases, immunodeficiency diseases, and transplantation. The company is investigating enfortumab vedotin in Phase 2 and Phase 3 clinical trials for the treatment of urothelial cancer; zolbetuximab in Phase 3 clinical trials for the treatment of gastric cancer and gastroesophageal junction cancer; roxadustat in Phase 3 clinical studies for the treatment of patients with anemia associated with chronic kidney disease (CKD) in patients on dialysis and non-dialysis; fezolinetant in Phase 2a clinical trials for the treatment of menopause-related vasomotor symptoms (MR-VMS) such as hot flashes and night sweats; and gilteritinib for the treatment of for acute myeloid leukemia (AML). It operates in the Americas; Europe; and Asia and Oceania through its network of subsidiaries and affiliates. Astellas is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Astellas Pharma Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 23,2018 Astellas and BANDAI NAMCO entertainment to jointly develop Smartphone Exercise Support App
Oct 16,2018 Cytokinetics Unveils Expanded Development Pipeline and Provides Key Updates on Late-Stage Clinical Research Programs at R&D Day
Oct 09,2018 Astellas details progress and commitment to patients and the community in the company's americas 2017 corporate social responsibility report card
Oct 09,2018 Astellas, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, and Daiichi Sankyo announce second public recruitment offering of Joinus, a joint research program to discover new drugs using drug-repositioning compound libraryKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company