Armed Forces Insurance - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Armed Forces Insurance (AFI) is a co-operative insurer to military professionals. Its insurance solutions provide coverage for auto, homeowner, renter, life, mobile home, motorcycle and ATV , boat and personal watercraft, umbrella, flood, business, pet health, valuable items, and condo insurance. It also offers services such as AFI Mobile and AFI Connect. The company offers its services to military forces and their spouses including National Guard and Reserves, employees of the Department of Defense, Service Academy including Merchant Marine or ROTC cadet, among others. AFI is headquartered in Leavenworth, Kansas, the US.
In FY2016, its total premiums earned were US$98.3 million, reflecting an increase of 1.9%, over that in FY2015.
Armed Forces Insurance Key Recent Developments
May 16,2017: Lieutenant General Stanley E. Clarke III appointed chairman of armed forces insurance
Sep 21,2016: Lori L. Simmons promoted to Chief Marketing Officer & VP, Marketing & Corporate Communications for Armed Forces InsuranceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.