Arkansas Children's Hospital - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) is a not-for-profit healthcare services center. It provides medical care to children and families throughout Arkansas and surrounding areas. The institution offers a variety of healthcare services in various therapeutic areas such as cardiology, asthma, infectious diseases, neonatology, nephrology, oncology, radiology, neuroscience, genetics, immunology, rehabilitation, pharmacology, diabetes and orthopaedics, among others. ACH is the affiliate of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) and serves as a teaching hospital under the UAMS College of Medicine's Department of Pediatrics. Its research center, the Arkansas Children’s Research Institute (ACHRI) carries out new medication development to prevent chronic illnesses in children, infants and adolescents. ACH is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, the US.
Arkansas Children's Hospital Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2019 Arkansas Health Network partners with Anthony Timberlands to improve employee health, cut health insurance costs
Dec 18,2018 Arkansas Children’s Hospital names Greg Sharp, MD, as senior vice president & chief medical officer
Aug 21,2018 Arkansas Children’s Research Institute receives $3 Million NIH grant for asthma researchReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.