Arizona Public Service Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arizona Public Service Company (APS) a subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, is an energy utility that generates, procures, transmits, and distributes electricity. The company generates electricity from coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and renewable sources such as solar, wind, geothermal, biomass and biogas. Through demand response; purchase; day-ahead call option; exchange; tolling; and various renewable energy agreements it procures electricity. APS transmits and distributes electricity through overhead lines and underground lines and primary cables. The company also has interests in under development and construction renewable energy projects. APS is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
Arizona Public Service Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2016: Power Reliability is a Big Driver for Aligned Data Centers in Phoenix
Mar 11, 2016: APS issues all source RFP for additional capacity
Mar 02, 2016: APS Promotes Lacal to SVP of Regulatory and Oversight at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station
Nov 20, 2015: APS Seeks Proposals for Additional Capacity
Oct 14, 2015: Arizona Public Service Company Expands PCI Software Platform for the California ISO Energy Imbalance MarketReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.