Argentina Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Argentine seasonings, Dressings & sauces sector is led by the 'tomato pastes and purées' category in both value and volume terms, while 'wet cooking sauces' cayegory is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of seasoning, Dressings & sauces in the country. Glass is the commonly used pack material in the sector. Kids & babies(0-15 years) accounted for the highest consumption of seasonings, Dressings & sauces in the country. Unilever, Arcor, and Cafes La Virginia S.A are the leading players in the sector
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Argentina provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ‘bouillons & stocks’, ‘chutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, ‘herbs, spices & seasonings’, ‘tomato pastes and purées’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, box, stand-up pouch, can, carton-liquid, foil, carton-folding, speciality container, tray, film and tube.
Reasons to buy
- The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces was higher in Argentina compared to both the regional and global level in 2019
- The Tomato pastes and purées was the largest category in value terms in 2019 - Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Argentine seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Unilever is the leading company in the Argentine seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Argentine seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Buenos Aires emerged as the largest seasonings, Dressings & sauces market in Argentina
- Consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces is higher among women compared to men in Argentina
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Report scope
- Executive summary
- Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of Argentina in the global and Latin America market
- Growth analysis of Argentina compared to other leading countr