Argentina Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Argentina Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for maritime and border security market over the forecast period.
Despite the need to support armed forces modernization program, Argentina's ability to fiscally support such a venture is constrained by economic crisis which has been compounded by the onset of COVID-19. Against this backdrop Argentina's defense budget declined fromm US$4.1 billion in 2017 to US$1.6billion in 2021. However the territorial dispute with UK over the Malvinas/Falkland Islands, coupled with the ongoing and prospective procurement programs of the armed forces will ensure a positive defense budget growth of 2.14% over the forecast period and eventually value US$2 billion by 2026.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Argentina defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Who Should Buy
- Argentina's defense market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.14% over the forecast period.
- The territorial dispute with the UK over the Malvinas/Falkland Islands, coupled with the ongoing and prospective procurement programs of the armed forces are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- Argentina’s major military hardware suppliers were The US, France, and Canada during 2016-2020
- Defence Startup's, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
BR>In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- The Argentina defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the India's defense industry during 2022-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Argentina defense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Argentina defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Argentina market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Argentina defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Argentina government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Primary Threat Perception
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Geopolitical Social Scenario
- Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Procurement Policy And Process
- Market Regulations
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
- Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships of Indian Defense Market
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2021-2026
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- Gowind-class Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs)
- VN1 8x8 Wheeled Amphibious
- Argentine Robotic Aerial System Project - SARA
- Tupi class procurement from Brazil
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Argentina
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us