Apotex Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Apotex Inc (Apotex) produces and markets a wide range of generic pharmaceuticals. The company also offers biosimilars, active pharmaceutical ingredients and pharmaceuticals. It carries out the research, development, manufacture and distribution of non-prescription and private label medicines, fine chemicals and disposable plastics for medical use. The company has research and development (R&D) facilities in Montreal, Richmond Hill, Brantford, Windsor, Winnipeg, Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, London, Calgary and Vancouver. It serves patients, healthcare providers and payers, governments and other pharmaceutical manufacturers. It operates through subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensing agreements across Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Apotex is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Apotex Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 19,2018: Apotex names Jeff Watson as leader after CEO Jack Kay departs
Aug 10,2018: FDA approves first generic drug under new CGT designation
Aug 08,2018: CannTrust and Apotex accelerate partnership to fuel global expansion in medical cannabis market
May 09,2018: Apotex Announces Proposed Merger of AUS & NZ Operations
Mar 08,2018: Advisory - Chipped pills in additional packages of Alysena 21 and 28 birth control pillsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.