American Municipal Power Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) is a nonprofit wholesale supplier of power and energy to its members. It owns and operates electric facilities for the purpose of generation, transmittion and distribution of power to its members. It produces power from various sources including coal, natural gas, diesel, hydro, landfill, wind and solar sources. The company manages a diversified portfolio of AMP- and member-owned generation, and long-term power-purchase contracts to supply energy. The organization also develops alternative power resources to meet the members’ long term needs, AMP offers safety programs, technical, legal and regulatory, and financial services. Its service offerings include power supply, aggregation, technical services, safety programs, legislative, regulatory & legal, and community outreach. The company provides energy services to member municipal electric systems in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Virginia, Indiana, West Virginia, and Maryland; and Delaware. AMP is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
American Municipal Power Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: DEMEC commissions new 1.5MW Smyrna solar facility
Jun 12,2018: AMP and Members Receive National Recognition for Achievements in Safety
Apr 11,2018: AMP Promotes Price To Vice President Of Information Technology/Chief Technology Officer
Nov 09,2017: Holly Karg Joins AMP as Director of Media Relations and Communications
Sep 29,2017: Transmission Cost Review: More Oversight Needed for Supplemental Transmission ProjectsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.