Alberta Health Services - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Alberta Health Services (AHS) is a health system that provides health support and services. It provides services to adults and children in Alberta; and to some residents of Saskatchewan, British Columbia and the Northwest Territories. The organization offers primary care, cancer care, acute care and diagnostic services among others. It also provides injury prevention and safety, travel health, addiction and substance abuse, mental health and wellness, disasters and emergencies, home care, long-term care, influenza immunization, trauma and emergency, weight management, rehabilitation and aids to daily living, genetic laboratory services, wellness and lifestyle, and other services. It offers services through facilities including clinics, hospitals, medical centers, mental health facilities, continuing care facilities and community health sites. AHS is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Alberta Health Services Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2017: SafeTracks Health & Wellness Leasing Program to Benefit Alberta's Seniors at Risk for Falls or Wandering
Jun 17,2017: Sodium bicarbonate drug shortage mitigation
May 24,2017: New procedure reduces need for open heart surgery
Feb 16,2017: Gene therapy used to treat Fabry disease – a world first
May 31,2016: AHS appoints new president and CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.