Alabama Power Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Alabama Power Co (Alabama Power), a subsidiary of Southern Company, is a vertically-integrated utility that undertakes the generation, transmission, distribution, procurement and sale of electricity. It generates electricity from coal, hydro, natural gas, oil and nuclear sources. Alabama Power serves residential, commercial and industrial customers. The company provides electricity at retail to communities including Anniston, Birmingham, Gadsden, Mobile, Montgomery, and Tuscaloosa. It also supplies electricity across rural areas, and at wholesale to municipally-owned electric distribution systems. Alabama Power is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
Alabama Power Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2018: Cooper, Webb elected to Alabama Power board of directors
Apr 19,2018: Cooper, King retiring from Alabama Power board of directors
Mar 15,2018: Community and business leaders celebrate the successful launch of the AL Solar A facility
Mar 14,2018: Community, business leaders to celebrate successful launch of AL Solar A facility
Mar 08,2018: Atlanta's first Smart Neighborhood features latest smart-home technologiesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.