Alabama Power Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Alabama Power Company (Alabama Power), a subsidiary of Southern Company, is a vertically-integrated utility that undertakes the generation, transmission, distribution, procurement and sale of electricity. It generates electricity from coal, hydro, natural gas, oil and nuclear sources. Alabama Power serves residential, commercial and industrial customers. The company provides electricity at retail to communities including Anniston, Birmingham, Gadsden, Mobile, Montgomery, and Tuscaloosa. It also supplies electricity across rural areas, and at wholesale to municipally-owned electric distribution systems. Alabama Power is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.
Alabama Power Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2017: Alabama Power partners with Signature Homes to develop Smart Neighborhood
Dec 22,2016: Davis elected vice president, Weaver named to new executive role at Alabama Power
Oct 24,2016: Southern Company, TVA Sign Mutual Aid Agreement to Help Restore Power After Significant Events
Sep 27,2016: Alabama Power requests renewable energy proposals
Jun 09,2016: Alabama Public Service Commission approves Walmart – Alabama Power contract with Origis Energy solar facilityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.