Air Total International SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Air Total International SA (ATI), a subsidiary of Total SA is a manufacturer and marketer of jet fuel and aviation gasoline. ATI markets aviation fuel and related services to regional and international airports. The company’s service portfolio includes urgent refueling, technical inspections, and refueling cards for refueling at any of the company’s network airports. The company offers JET A-1, Avgas 100LL and Avgas UL 91. ATI is also working on bio-jet fuel made from renewable raw materials. ATI provides services to all aviation segments, such as, airlines, aerospace, defense, general aviation and business charters. The company is headquartered in Vernier, Switzerland.
Air Total International SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 01,2018: Pertamina Officially Manages Mahakam Block From January, 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Air Total International SA - Key Facts
- Air Total International SA - Key Employees
- Air Total International SA - Major Products and Services
- Air Total International SA - History
- Air Total International SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Air Total International SA - Business Description
- Air Total International SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Air Total International SA - Strengths
- Air Total International SA - Weaknesses
- Air Total International SA - Opportunities
- Air Total International SA - Threats
- Air Total International SA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 01, 2018: Pertamina Officially Manages Mahakam Block From January, 2018
- Section 4 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Air Total International SA, Key Facts
- Air Total International SA, Key Employees
- Air Total International SA, Major Products and Services
- Air Total International SA, History
- Air Total International SA, Key Competitors