Aibel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description- A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy- GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis- A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history- Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services- A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors- A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees- A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies- A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads- A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries- A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aibel AS (Aibel), formerly, Vetco Aibel AS, is a provider of construction, engineering, upgrading and maintenance solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy industries. Its major services include front end engineering design (FEEDs), fabrication, installation, engineering, procurement, system completion, operational support and decommissioning and others. The company also offers concept studies and solutions for FPSO vessels; and develops high-pressure, high-temperature condensate and gas fields. It offers modification and maintenance of drilling equipment under its modification activities. The company has construction yards in Haugesund, Norway and Laem Chabang, Thailand. It operates in Denmark, Norway, Singapore and Thailand. Aibel is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
Aibel AS Key Recent Developments
Jan 07,2019: Aibel wins EPC contract for final bridge on Johan Sverdrup field
Nov 15,2018: Aibel wins Gudrun contract
Oct 31,2018: Bilfinger gets follow-up contract for Johan Sverdrup project
Jul 05,2018: Norway Approves PDO For Snorre Expansion Project
May 31,2018: Equinor: Johan Sverdrup Drilling Topside SailawayReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.