Aethlon Medical Inc (AEMD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aethlon Medical Inc (Aethlon Medical) is a developer of therapeutic technologies that address unmet needs in biodefense and global health. It develops immunotherapeutic technologies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The company’s lead product, Hemopurifier, strengthens natural immunity in human immunodeficiency virus and hepatitis C virus infected patients. Its other pipeline products include HER2osome, for combating HER2+ breast cancer; and ELLSA exosome assay, which is an enzyme linked lectin specific assay to identify and quantify the presence of exosomes in HIV, HCV and tuberculosis. The company is also developing a medical device under the DARPA Sepsis program. Aethlon harnesses its ADAPT system to develop infrastructure of dialysis machines and CRRT systems in hospitals and clinics. Aethlon Medical is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Aethlon Medical Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 25,2018: Aethlon Medical Names Guy Cipriani As Board Director
Jun 08,2018: Aethlon Medical Reports Fiscal 2018 Financial Results
Feb 01,2018: Aethlon Medical Announces Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Results
Jan 23,2018: Aethlon Medical Announces Validation Completion for European Patent Protecting Methods of Quantifying Exosomes
Jan 10,2018: Sabrina Martucci Johnson Joins Aethlon Medical's Board of DirectorsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company