Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited (Aesica) is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). It manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms. The company’s services include pre-formulation, formulation and manufacturing services, analysis and stability testing, manufacture of clinical trial materials, regulatory support and technology transfer. It offers its products through three divisions namely, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Formulation Development, and Finished Products. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the UK, Germany and Italy. The company has sales offices in Germany, Italy and the UK. It is a subsidiary of Consort Medical plc. Aesica is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK.
Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2016: Strategic Relocation Of Development And Clinical Manufacturing Services From Nottingham To Queenborough Is Now Complete
Jan 13, 2016: Aesica on recruitment drive at Queenborough site ahead of launching the site's new development centre
Oct 08, 2014: Aesica provides a full high potent service – drug development through to commercial covering both API and drug product manufacturing
Oct 07, 2014: Aesica provides a full controlled drugs service from development through to commercial scale supply – handling both API and drug product manufacturing of scheduled drugs
Aug 19, 2014: Aesica appoints new product release managerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.