- Section 1 - About the Company
- The Aerospace Corporation - Key Facts
- The Aerospace Corporation - Key Employees
- The Aerospace Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- The Aerospace Corporation - Major Products and Services
- The Aerospace Corporation - History
- The Aerospace Corporation - Company Statement
- The Aerospace Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- The Aerospace Corporation - Business Description
- The Aerospace Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Aerospace Corporation - Strengths
- The Aerospace Corporation - Weaknesses
- The Aerospace Corporation - Opportunities
- The Aerospace Corporation - Threats
- The Aerospace Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Dec 13, 2016: Aerospace announces senior leadership changes
- Dec 12, 2016: Aerospace elects two new board members
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- The Aerospace Corporation, Key Facts
- The Aerospace Corporation, Key Employees
- The Aerospace Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- The Aerospace Corporation, Major Products and Services
- The Aerospace Corporation, History
- The Aerospace Corporation, Other Locations
- The Aerospace Corporation, Key Competitors
The Aerospace Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Aerospace Corporation (Aerospace) is a non-profit corporation that provides independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs. The corporation assists and contributes to the support of scientific activities and projects and to perform and carry out research, development and advisory services for, the US Government. It operates as a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) in the US Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office and supports all the national security space programs. The corporation delivered projects for Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and for civil agencies like NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Geological Survey, commercial companies, universities, and international organizations in the national interest. Aerospace is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.
The Aerospace Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 15,2017: The Aerospace Corporation announces Susan Helms as new board member
Dec 13,2016: Aerospace announces senior leadership changes
Dec 12,2016: Aerospace elects two new board membersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.