The Advisory Board Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Advisory Board Company (ABCO) is a provider of cloud-based performance improvement software and solutions to the healthcare and education industries. It provides web based software solutions, strategic guidance, actionable insights, management services and implementation. The company provides services to hospitals, health care insurers, health systems, medical device companies, colleges, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, universities and other educational institutions. The business includes physician alignment and engagement, network management and growth strategy, clinical operations, supply chain, value-based care and population health and revenue cycle It also offers other solutions such as talent development solutions, revenue cycle solutions, and population health solutions, among others. ABCO is headquartered in Washington DC, the US.
The Advisory Board Company Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2018: High-Quality Hospitals deliver Lower Cost Care 82% of the time
May 15,2017: The Advisory Board Company issues earnings results, beats expectations by $0.12 EPS
Jan 24,2017: Vecna and The Advisory Board Company Announce Transition of Quality Compass
Jan 04,2017: Advisory Board lays off 220 employees after revenue drops post-electionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.