Ace Hardware Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ace Hardware Corp (Ace) is a wholesaler and retailer of hardware, paint and home improvement products. The company’s product portfolio includes paint and supplies, lawn and garden, electrical and lighting, heating and cooling, automotive, marine and RV, building supplies, home and decor, outdoor living, storage and organization and plumbing products, and tools. Its retailer-owned cooperative also provides services such as marketing, store format design, advertising, insurance, retail training services, promotional support, merchandising assistance, market research, and store technology services. The company has business presence across Asia-Pacific, the Americas, the Middle-East, Africa, and Europe. Ace is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, the US.
Ace Hardware Corp Key Recent Developments
May 24,2018: Ace Hardware appoints John Tovar as vice president of retail operations and new business
May 23,2018: Ace Hardware reports first quarter 2018 results
Apr 02,2018: Westlake Ace Hardware Announces CEO Retirement and Appointment
Feb 15,2018: Ace Hardware releases Q4 and full year 2017 resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.