Abu Dhabi National Oil Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is a vertically integrated national oil and gas company. The group is active in exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution. ADNOC is controlled and supervised by The Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC). The group classified its operations into upstream and downstream activities, including refining, transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution. Its regional and international marketing network covers the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, the US and Europe. ADNOC is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2018: L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Secures Order Valued more than Rs. 2,200 Crore
Feb 12,2018: Abu Dhabi's Al Dhafra Petroleum To Produce 40,000 BPD Of Oil By 2020
Feb 12,2018: ADNOC Builds Towards First Oil Production From One Of Its Youngest Companies
Feb 12,2018: India Gains Sweet Spot With PM Modi’s Oil Storage Deal
Feb 08,2018: CB&I Awarded Contract for ADNOC Refining Crude Flexibility ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.