ATCO Power Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ATCO Power Ltd. (ATCO Power) a subsidiary of ATCO Ltd., is an energy company that develops, constructs, owns, manages, and operates independent power generation plants. It has interests in various natural gas, coal, and hydroelectric plants. The company also offers contract for differences (CFD) financial contract and physical contract services to industrial customers. Through its division ASHCOR Technologies, ATCO Power markets coal combustion products across Western Canada and the northwestern US. It operates across Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario and the UK. ATCO Power is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
ATCO Power Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 21,2017: ATCO and Ranman energy unveil flexible distributed power solution in mexicoReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- ATCO Power Ltd - Key Facts
- ATCO Power Ltd - Key Employees
- ATCO Power Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- ATCO Power Ltd - Major Products and Services
- ATCO Power Ltd - History
- ATCO Power Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ATCO Power Ltd - Business Description
- ATCO Power Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ATCO Power Ltd - Strengths
- ATCO Power Ltd - Weaknesses
- ATCO Power Ltd - Opportunities
- ATCO Power Ltd - Threats
- ATCO Power Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 21, 2017: ATCO and Ranman energy unveil flexible distributed power solution in mexico
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- ATCO Power Ltd, Key Facts
- ATCO Power Ltd, Key Employees
- ATCO Power Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- ATCO Power Ltd, Major Products and Services
- ATCO Power Ltd, History
- ATCO Power Ltd, Subsidiaries
- ATCO Power Ltd, Key Competitors