ARMZ Uranium Holding Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ARMZ Uranium Holding Co (ARMZ), formerly JSC Atomredmetzoloto is a mining company that involves in the exploration, mining, and processing of uranium, gold, and rare and disperse element ores. It owns uranium mining assets in the Trans-Baikal Territory, Buryatia and Kurgan regions. The company operates uranium assets through Priargunsky Industrial Mining and Chemical Union (PJSC PIMCU), Dalur and Khiagda companies. ARMZ through its subsidiaries also carries out production of zinc and lead concentrates, and scandium products; processes pyrite cinders and drilling and geological survey activities. It also provides services such as design works, research and consulting services, ore processing facilities, and machine engineering plants. The company operates mining and processing enterprises in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. ARMZ is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
ARMZ Uranium Holding Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: ARMZ Uranium: new stage of designing port complex on Novaya Zemlya implementing Pavlovskoye field development
Jul 30,2018: Khiagda, JSC reports H1 2018 production and financial results
Jul 20,2018: VNIPIpromtechnologii, JSC has entered into contracts with mining enterprises of Kazakhstan
Jul 09,2018: First Ore Mining Announces Commencement Of Engineering Survey For Future Novaya Zemlya Sea Port
Jul 05,2018: ARMZ Uranium continues exploration at Khokhlovskoye DepositReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.