APR Energy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
APR Energy Ltd (APR), formerly APR Energy plc, is an energy solutions and services provider. The company installs, owns, operates and maintains power plants for applications such as bridging power, distributed power, grid stability and support, emergency power, industrial generation and peak shaving. It also offers various fleets including mobile gas turbines, reciprocating-engine diesel and natural gas power modules. APR serves various customers ranging from sovereign utilities in high-growth emerging markets to public and private utilities. It also serves various power-intensive industries such as mining and others. The company has its operations in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. APR is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
APR Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: GE’s TM2500 mobile technology to be used by APR Energy to provide fast, reliable power to South Australia
Jul 31,2017: APR Energy provides backup generation for SA Power Networks in Australia
Feb 27,2017: APR Energy Commissions 10MW Plant for Guatemala Cement Facility
Jan 03,2017: APR Energy and GE Renew Strategic Alliance in Fast-Track Power
Dec 22,2016: APR Energy extends contract on 102MW Myanmar plantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.