APR Energy Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
APR Energy Limited (APR), formerly known as APR Energy plc, is an energy solutions and services provider. It provides short, medium and long-term power generation solutions. The company offers power generation equipment such as dual fuel gas turbines, LV and HV electrical systems, mechanical and electrical infrastructure, and control and metering equipment. APR’s designs, installs, and operates power plants for applications such as bridging power, distributed power, grid stability, and peak shaving. It provides power solutions based on diesel, gas and heavy fuel oil technologies. The company has operations in Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and North Africa. APR is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
APR Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2016: APR Energy Expands Sales Focus in the Americas Region
Jun 16, 2016: APR Energy Awarded 350MW of Mobile Turbine Projects in Argentina
Jun 14, 2016: APR Energy Expands Africa Commercial Team with Utility, Industrial Focus
Jun 13, 2016: APR Energy Adds Sean Hughes to Asia Pacific Commercial Team
Apr 17, 2016: APR Energy to Provide Low-Emission Dual-Fuel Gas Turbine Power to TasmaniaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.