ANS Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ANS Group Plc (ANS), formerly Associated Network Solutions Plc, is a technology based company that offers business assessment and managed services. Its assessment service delivers strategies for integrated systems, workspace, protection and networking through discovery, analysis, workshop, cost modeling, TCO specification, business case ROI, and presentation methodologies. The managed services manages compute, storage, network and security infrastructure including Cisco UCS chassis, blades, and fabric interconnects; NetApp controllers and disk shelves; VMware/Hyper-v Hosts; virtual machines; nexus switches; and ASA firewalls; and infrastructure applications: windows server instances, exchange servers, SQL servers, system center servers, AD servers, Citrix servers, Lync servers, and Cisco unified communications manager servers. ANS serves public and private sector customers across the UK. The company has data centers in Manchester and London, the UK. ANS is headquartered in Manchester, England, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- ANS Group Plc - Key Facts
- ANS Group Plc - Key Employees
- ANS Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- ANS Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- ANS Group Plc - History
- ANS Group Plc - Company Statement
- ANS Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- ANS Group Plc - Business Description
- ANS Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
- ANS Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ANS Group Plc - Strengths
- ANS Group Plc - Weaknesses
- ANS Group Plc - Opportunities
- ANS Group Plc - Threats
- ANS Group Plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- ANS Group Plc, Key Facts
- ANS Group Plc, Key Employees
- ANS Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- ANS Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- ANS Group Plc, History
- ANS Group Plc, Other Locations
- ANS Group Plc, Key Competitors