AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd (AGA Rangemaster) formerly Aga Rangemaster Group plc is a manufacturer and distributor of kitchen appliances and interior furnishings. It operates as a subsidiary of The Middleby Corporation. The company sells domestic cooking ranges and refrigeration appliance around the world. It is a manufacturer of sinks in the UK and sell complementary kitchen appliances under the brand name AGA, AGA Cookshop, Falcon , Grange , AGA Marvel , La Cornue , Leisure Sinks , Mercury , Rangemaster , Rayburn , Redfyre, Stanley and Waterford. Its product portfolio comprises cast iron cookers, range cookers, wine fridges, icemakers, beverage centers and multi-functional refrigerators. The company principally markets its products in Europe and North America. AGA Rangemaster is headquartered in Nottingham, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Facts
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Employees
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - History
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Business Description
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Strengths
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Opportunities
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Threats
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Facts
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Employees
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, History
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- AGA Rangemaster Group Ltd, Key Competitors