AEP Texas Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AEP Texas Inc (AEP Texas), a subsidiary of American Electric Power Company, Inc., delivers electricity to customers in south and west Texas. It also offers regulated energy delivery service to its consumers. AEP Texas through its service territory builds new powerlines, restores service following outages and reads the meters for retail electric providers. It serves various industries, including petroleum and coal products manufacturing, oil and gas extraction, chemical manufacturing, pipeline transportation and primary metal manufacturing. AEP Texas also maintains regulatory and external affairs offices in Austin. It serves Abilene, McAllen, Harlingen, San Angelo, Vernon, Victoria and Laredo cities. AEP Texas is headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, the US.
AEP Texas Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2019 AEP Texas opens new Alice Service Center
Apr 08,2019 I&M Plans Transmission improvements in Delaware County
Mar 13,2019 AEP Texas files application to securitize distribution-related costs associated with Hurricane Harvey and other storms
Feb 25,2019 AEP Texas dedicates new Corpus Christi Service Center
Oct 26,2018 AEP Texas reschedules final phase of transmission line rebuild project in San AngeloReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.