AECOM (ACM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AECOM, formerly AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of engineering, consulting and project management services. The company primarily designs, builds, operates and finances various infrastructure assets for businesses, governments, and organizations. Its service offerings include asset management, planning and consulting, architecture and design, cost management, construction, decommissioning and closure, engineering and environmental services. The company also offers operations and maintenance, information technology and cybersecurity, program management, construction management, risk management and resilience, and technical services. The company serves commercial and residential, sports and venues, educational, industrial, power, transportation, water, oil and gas, chemicals, healthcare, and government clients in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and other regions. AECOM is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
AECOM Key Recent Developments
Jan 19,2018: AECOM recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company for fourth consecutive year
Dec 12,2017: Bruce Power Contracts Major Industry Suppliers for Steam Generator Replacement Project
Nov 13,2017: AECOM reports fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2017 results
Nov 05,2017: UK could save £30bn in improvements to heat networks
Oct 09,2017: AECOM announces executive leadership appointmentsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company