ABO Wind AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ABO Wind AG (ABO Wind) develops renewable energy projects in Europe. The company carries out the planning and environmental impact assessment, design, development, and operation of wind power projects and biomass power generating facilities. ABO Wind also provides long-term management or maintenance operations and services such as repairs, gearbox inspection and technical assessments. ABO Wind initiates wind farm projects, acquires sites, organizes all technical and business planning, arranges international bank financing and delivers turnkey wind farms. The company and its subsidiaries operate in Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the UK, among others. ABO Wind is headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany.
ABO Wind AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2018: ABO Wind orders N149/4.0-4.5 turbines from Nordex
Jun 18,2018: Growing solar business of ABO Wind is bearing fruit
May 28,2018: ABO Wind sets new record with annual result
Apr 13,2018: ABO preps for Imsweiler build
Mar 29,2018: Vestas secures first order from German auction round fourReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.