ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ABN AMRO Group N.V. (ABN AMRO) is a provider of retail, private and corporate banking products and services. The retail portfolio includes a range of financial solutions such as mortgages, savings and deposits, consumer lending, commercial lending, credit cards, payments, investments, insurance, and financial planning. Private banking offers wide range of wealth management solutions including specialized services, basic banking services, integrated financial advisory, and investment solutions. The corporate banking portfolio includes products such as asset-based solutions, capital markets products, cash and liquidity management, clearing, commercial lending, and debt solutions among others. The group has presence in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, the UK, Norway, the US, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, the UAE and Australia. ABN AMRO is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Key Facts
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Key Employees
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Major Products and Services
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - History
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Company Statement
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Business Description
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Corporate Strategy
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Strengths
- Strength - Adequate Capital
- Strength - Asset Quality
- Strength - Market Leadership
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Weaknesses
- Weakness - LTD ratio
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Opportunities
- Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Cards and Payment Industry in the Netherlands
- Opportunity - Growing Housing Market in the Netherlands
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Threats
- Threat - Competition
- Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
- Threat - Lower Interest Rates Environment
- ABN AMRO Group N.V. - Key Competitors
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Key Facts
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Key Employees
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Key Employee Biographies
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Major Products and Services
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., History
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Other Locations
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Subsidiaries
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Key Competitors
- ABN AMRO Group N.V., Recent Deals Summary