AAIPharma Services Corp.Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
AAIPharma Services Corp./Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. (AAI/CML) is contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) that offers a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services to services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies across the world. Its key services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) development and manufacturing, solid state chemistry development, formulation development, stability services, and analytical development and testing services. The company also provides infrastructure and clinical data management services and packaging components development services and operates through a network of facilities in Europe and the US. The company operates regional analytical testing laboratories in North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, and Missouri, the US. AAI/CML is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, the US.
AAIPharma Services Corp.Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 07, 2014: AAIPharma Services and Cambridge Major Laboratories Announce the Appointments of Ted Dolan as Vice President, API Operations and Syed T. Husain as Vice President, API Business Unit
Sep 30, 2014: AAIPharma Services and Cambridge Major Laboratories Announce the Appointment of Marcel Schreuder Goedheijt as General Manager of Cambridge Major Laboratories – Europe
Aug 04, 2014: AAIPharma Services and Cambridge Major Laboratories Announce Patrick Walsh’s resignation as Chief Executive Officer
Jul 08, 2014: AAIPharma Services and Cambridge Major Laboratories Announce Stephan Kutzer as Chief Executive Officer
Apr 08, 2014: AAIPharma Services and Cambridge Major Laboratories Announce Patrick Walsh’s resignation as Chief Executive OfficerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.