3D Oil Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2016
3D Oil Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
- Company Snapshot 4
- Key Information 4
- Company Overview 4
- 3D Oil Limited, Valuation and Financial Data, 2012-2016 5
- 3D Oil Limited, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 5
- Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 5
- Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016 6
- 3D Oil Limited, E&P Costs Trends 7
- Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 7
- Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2012-2016 7
- Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2012-2016 8
- 3D Oil Limited, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 9
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 9
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2012-2016 9
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2012-2016 10
- Recent Developments 11
- 3D Oil Limited - Recent Developments 11
- Mar 29, 2017: 3D Oil Awarded Permit Adjacent To Recent North West Shelf Discoveries 11
- Mar 13, 2017: 3D Oil Announces Half-Year Financial Report - 31 December 2016 12
- Jul 28, 2016: 3D Oil Announces Quarterly Activities Report For The Three Months Ended 30 June 2016 15
- May 03, 2016: 3D Oil: T/49P (Offshore Tasmania) Permit Extension 17
- Apr 28, 2016: 3D Oil Announces Quarterly Activities Report For The Three Months Ended 31 March 2016 17
- Appendix 20
- Methodology 20
- Coverage 20
- Secondary Research 20
- Primary Research 21
- Data Information Sources 21
- Company Source 21
- SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 21
- Other Sources 21
- Expert Panel Validation 21
- Data Definition 22
- Oil and Gas Reserves 22
- Units of Measure 22
- About GlobalData 23
- Disclosure 23
- Disclaimer 23
- List of Tables
- Table 1: 3D Oil Limited, Key Facts 4
- Table 2: 3D Oil Limited, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 5
- Table 3: 3D Oil Limited, Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016 6
- Table 4: 3D Oil Limited, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2012-2016 7
- Table 5: 3D Oil Limited, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016 8
- Table 6: 3D Oil Limited, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2012-2016 9
- Table 7: 3D Oil Limited, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016 10
- List of Figuress
- Figure 1: 3D Oil Limited, Exploration Costs, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016
- Figure 2: 3D Oil Limited, Exploration Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016