Non-Power Driven Hand Tool Markets in Eastern Europe to 2022
The report package Non-Power Driven Hand Tool Markets in Eastern Europe to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for non-power driven hand tools in different Eastern European countries. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Turkey, Ukraine
The research includes historical data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- What is the size of the non-power driven hand tool market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market split into different types of non-power driven hand tools?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Demand for non-power driven hand tools, 2011-2022
- Non-power driven hand tool market size by product type, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2011, 2017, and 2022
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Shovels and spades
Rakes, picks, mattocks and hoes
Bill hooks, axes and hewing tools
One handed shears and secateurs
Rasps and files
Pincers, pliers and tweezers
Wire and metal cutting shears
Bolt croppers, pipe-cutters and perforating punches
Hand-operated wrenches and spanners
Tapping, drilling and threading tools
Hammers and sledge hammers
Gouges, chisels and planes
Clamps and vices
Sets of non-power driven hand tools
Other non-power-driven hand toolsAmong the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the non-power driven hand tool market in different Eastern European countries to 2022
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.