Lighting Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for lighting products in different Eastern European countries. The package includes lighting product country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall lighting product market size, 2008-2019
- Lighting product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall lighting product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall lighting product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall lighting product market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Portable battery and magneto-electric lamps
Sealed beam lamp units
Filament lamps (tungsten halogen)
Filament lamps (power not exceeding 200 W, voltage more than 100 V)
Other filament lamps
Fluorescent lamps (hot cathode)
Mercury and sodium vapour lamps
Other discharge lamps
Infra-red and ultra-violet lamps
Electric ceiling and wall lighting fittings
Electric desk, table, floor and bedside lamps
Non-electrical lighting fittings and lamps
Other lighting products
Parts of lighting products
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the lighting product market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the lighting product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the lighting product market in different Eastern European countries to 2019
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.