World Knife Markets to 2022
The report package World Knife Markets to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for knives in the world. Along with a global knives market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, the World, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The research includes historical data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- What is the size of the knife market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the market split into different types of knives?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Demand for knives, 2011-2022
- Knife market size by product type, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2011, 2017, and 2022
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Hunting knives, butcher's knives and other knives with fixed blades
Pocket knives, pen knives and other knives with folding blades
Sets of knives
Blades for knives
Handles for knivesAmong the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the knife market in the world to 2022
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.