Coffee Markets in the World to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
The industry report package Coffee Markets in the World to 2021 offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for coffee in the world. Along with a global coffee market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall coffee market size, 2010-2021
- Coffee market size by product segment, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall coffee market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall coffee market, 2010, 2016 and 2021
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Coffee (not roasted, decaffeinated)
Coffee (roasted, not decaffeinated)
Coffee (roasted, decaffeinated)
Coffee concentrates, extracts and essences
Preparations of coffee concentrates, extracts and essences
Roasted coffee substitutes, concentrates, extracts and essences
Coffee skins and husks
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the coffee market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the coffee market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the coffee market in the world to 2021
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.