World Chocolate, Cocoa and Sugar Confectionery Markets to 2021
The report package World Chocolate, Cocoa and Sugar Confectionery Markets to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery in the world. Along with a global chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the size (volume and value) of the chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market in the world and in different countries?
- How much chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery are produced in the world and in different countries?
- What is the price of chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery in the world and in different countries?
- How is the market split into different types of chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand (volume and value) for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery, 2010-2021
- Production of chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery, 2010-2021
- Price of chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery, 2010-2021
- Chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Chocolate bars, blocks and slabs (filled)
Chocolate bars, blocks and slabs (not filled)
Cocoa butter, oil and fat
Cocoa paste (not defatted)
Cocoa paste (wholly/partly defatted)
Cocoa powder (sweetened)
Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
Other chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the PDF e-mail from publisher version of this report is for a global site license.